Friday, May 27, 2011

My Teeth Are Like High School

My teeth are like high school because it's not about how well you do. It's about how little you mess up. 


It's not "Yay I brushed my teeth!"


It's "F&*$! I forgot to floss!


Cavity?


Great failed my test.


Root Canal?


I think I just failed Science...


Do I have to repeat a year now?


I don't even know what that means in this metaphor.


And braces? 


Slapped on when I am far too young to understand that my actions have consequences larger then maybe a year at most. 


Don't real~ly follow the directions.


GPA too low to get into College I wanted.


I mean teeth are messed up for rest of life. 


he he... yeah....... that's the real problem here...

2 comments:

chachaberry said...

lol that was random! i like it :P

Mr. Joshua said...

Why I am so glad you like it!
Thank you thank you.