Friday, September 30, 2011

Farewell and Goodbye.


Can you believe it has been a whole year already? 


That's right. It was around a year ago I started putting this whole thing together. 


It will still be a little while till I would get that first post up here, but I started pulling it all together around now. 


A whole year. 


Long time. Longest I have ever worked on one project before. 


But it was a really good year. Only wrote about half the stories I had planned to write, but I got a few really good ones in there. 


Yes you read that right. That slight insinuation, the mild tell tale hint,


I'm done here. 


The End of Mr. Joshua as a story teller of my own random acts in life. 


I'll always be a story teller sure. But now I have even bigger plans!


I've a whole team together and we are going to make something that will outshine FALSL a thousand to one. 


But I wanted to say thank you to everyone who read, hopefully enjoyed, and supported me through all this. 


I proved a lot to myself and hope to see you all around my new work when that finally gets up and running!


Don't worry, I'll add a link when I do.


So thank you everyone! 


And as a final gift goodbye here are all the picture I finished, but never got to write the stories too.



























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What....Farewell and Goodbye? I just started, how about Until the Next Time?
I am a forever follower, fan, and supporter! I Love U !
NR

Quirel said...

I can't really say what long wander brought me to Find A Little Silver Lining, but here the trek ends. Joshua has long since moved on to other things, all of which return an empty IP address.

Here I stand, on a little island in the blogosphere, a dinosaur from eight years ago. Perhaps I will be the last living person to stumble across these pages. Even the spambots have had their say and left.

Goodbye. Goodnight. I'll shut off the lights.